Leadership for Organizational Excellence
Leadership development program for growing companies and those looking to transform their business.
Our next two day boot-camp will be held in Milwaukee on November 21 and December 5. Fill in the form below for more information on this event!
How do we move from "at–risk" to "excellence"?
All businesses can be classified into four categories:
These companies are always improving their present situation—and always looking forward. For leaders, and everyone else at these organizations, excellence is a way of life.
These organizations are nevertheless vulnerable, because they have not yet created a management culture in which organizational excellence is second nature, regardless of personnel changes.
These businesses are doing well enough to reasonably satisfy the owners and management, but they are vulnerable to regressing back to the at-risk level .
These businesses typically revolve around their leader, without this leader the business or department may suffer greatly.
A PROVEN GROWTH MODEL
Excellence is a Direction not a Destination
The Leadership for Organizational Excellence model makes Organizational Excellence the basis of your company’s long-term growth plan. The program, which has been tested and proven in multiple industries, works because it is a sequential, continuous, repeating process. The heart of this powerful leadership model is known as the 6 P’s.
What does excellence look like in action?
Step One: Planning
- What are your personal priorities?
- Does your vision for the business support priorities?
- What are your top three Key Priorities?
Step Two: Positions
- What is the ideal organizational chart?
- What should the job description say?
- What attitudes and habits do you not want in the organization?
Step Three: People
- Which employees will fit in immediately?
- Which current employees might fit with some development?
- How do you recruit, hire, and retain talented people?
Step Four: Processes
- What processes need to be updated?
- What processes need to be created from scratch?
- How should you document best practices into clear processes ?
Step Five: Performetrics
- What kinds of tracking reports and dashboards should you use?
- How should you build performance metrics into specific job descriptions?
- How should you conduct performance appraisals?
Step Six: Passion
- What will make the journey toward excellence a way of life?
- How do you sustain the energy and the drive needed to grow the business over time?
- How can you share your passion for what you do to motivate others?
Start Your Journey On the Road to Excellence
Sandler's Leadership for Organizational Excellence teaches you how to master and implement best practices that will turn your personal Vision for your company, and yourself, into a reality. This program sets you and your company on the road to Organizational Excellence... and keeps you moving forward.
Do you want more information? Enter your details and we will contact you:
Not ready for in person training?
Building a Bulletproof Business Online Course
The “Blind-Spots Syndrome” undermines or destroys too many businesses. Most leaders are passionate about their business, and if they had better ideas for how to grow their company, they would use them. They really do want to move their company into the top rank, but they have learned first-hand that just wanting that is not enough. They work very, very hard, but after a while, they realize that, no matter how hard they work, something important seems to be missing, and they’re not quite sure what that something is. They’ve fallen prey to the “Blind Spots Syndrome” – they don’t know what they don’t know about the obstacles they face.
Do you have these blind spots? And if so, how are you going to attack them to obliterate them? Dave will help you make sure that you are a well-oiled machine so you can continue to compete in today's marketplace.