Skip to main content
1. So you can learn to focus on how people buy and not how you sell.
- People buy for own reasons, not yours
- This includes your features and benefits
- Saying you’re the best, your product is the cheapest, etc. means nothing. What do you think your competition is saying?
- Learning fancy closes won’t make the kind of difference you’re looking for
2. So you can sell your product or service without sounding like a salesperson.
- There are many who need people to use their service, but cringe at the thought of attempting to “sell” it to possible clients
- In attempting to not sound like a salesperson, they end up not saying anything useful to help them consistently secure new business
3. To learn to prospect more effectively to increase your opportunities to get new business.
- Some people have to cold call, some go to networking events 5 days a week, some people avoid prospecting altogether
- Many have one thing in common poor or no results
- There’s a reason for that and several ways to break out of that mold
4. To learn how to consistently develop a sales opportunity from prospecting to close without ending up at “I’ll think it over.”
- There are ways to drastically reduce the number of TIO’s in your life
- What’s needed is a system that helps you continually move the process forward of close the file
5. To develop the guts to have the tough conversation or ask the tough questions.
- Many times we don’t ask the questions we need to because we’re scared to lose the sale
- You can’t lose what you never had in the first place
- Having a system to follow prepares you for those tough moments and gives you the confidence to execute
6. To be held accountable to do the behaviors you know you should be doing to generate business.
- Many times you know what you should be doing, but don’t have anyone to check to see if you’re doing it
- With training, week in and week out, you have to a built-in accountability partner to keep you on the track you need to be on
7. To become sane again.
- There’s a gap between where you are and where you want to be
- You keep doing the same things you’ve always done, yet you’re expecting different results definition of insanity
8. To learn to recognize different behavioral styles and how to most effectively sell to them.
- Buying behavior and decision-making varies with personality styles
- The more you know about them, the better you can adjust your style and approach to increase your chances of success
9. To have a weekly outlet to learn, strategize, and receive input from others that will positively affect your business.
- Sometimes it takes a fresh set of eyes to see the answer to a problem or another way of looking at it
- Hearing others succeed using things you’ve both learned increases your likelihood of putting those things into play and getting similar successes
10. To reduce the number of proposals you do, while increasing your closing percentage.
- Nothing worse than cranking out a proposal, only to have your idea stolen
- Or writing something up only to discover the prospect’s not serious
- Our system teaches you how to increase your proposal to deals closed ratio
Want to learn more? Set up an exploratory call with Eric- firstname.lastname@example.org