In this new episode of our podcast, we're honored to have the incredible Robin Green, a seasoned Sandler trainer from Richmond, VA.
Join us, learn how attitude and behavior play pivotal roles towards success, strategies professionals can employ to achieve excellence, and more as Robin shares his personal experiences and key takeaways from his journey.
Learn what the concept of being a corporate athlete entails as well as its implications for success. Tune in to see how embracing calculated risks is crucial to growing in corporate athleticism.
Key Topics & Timestamps
- 00:00:15 - How to Succeed at Being a Corporate Athlete
- 00:04:35 - The Importance of Resilience in Sales
- 00:09:47 - The Importance of Enjoying the Process of Sales
- 00:14:41 - How to Show Up and Be Your Best Every Day
- 00:19:13 - The Power of Having a Coach and the Power of Coaching
- 00:23:52 - How Do You Define Success in Your Career?
- 00:26:12 - How to Find Joy in the Grind
- Seeing failures as learning opportunities fuels personal and professional growth.
- Success comes from aligning passions and strengths in work for a fulfilling journey.
- Apply sports principles like practice and resilience to excel in the business world.
- Cultivate the ability to bounce back from setbacks and stay focused in the present.
- Success involves consistent, focused practice and muscle memory development.
- Seek external feedback and coaching for continuous improvement and fresh perspectives.
- Aim for progress over perfection to foster calculated risk-taking and new experiences.
- Balancing physical, mental, and emotional well-being is crucial for peak performance.
- Stepping slightly out of the comfort zone drives continuous skill enhancement.
- Embrace a growth mindset, value small improvements, and take strategic risks for sustainable success.