Crack the Hiring Code- Hire Right or Hire Again
Bad hiring decisions can cost you 30% of the individuals' first-year potential earnings. How much are you spending on bad hires?
Thursday, November 14, 2019 from 9:00 to 11:00
Sandler Training 1985 W Packard St Appleton, WI
It takes more than good instincts, luck or a good resume.
Hiring Managers tell us they are:
• Tired of acting out of desperation to fill an empty position
• Frustrated that despite aggressive advertising, they can’t find enough qualified candidates
• Lacking a hiring template that gives a step-by-step road map for all parties involved
• Concerned as to why their favorite candidate interviews like a rock-star but performs like a dud
If so, Join us for this discussion.
Participants will walk away with:
• Keys to phone and in-person interviewing to uncover red flags
• Benchmarking tools to determine which salespeople “can” and “will” perform
• A step-by-step hiring process to save you time, energy and money
• The attitudes, behaviors and techniques to ensure you hire the best-fit
• A customized sales profile to help qualify and disqualify potential candidates
During this discussion, we will begin to talk about:
- Defining consistent hiring process
- Creating ideal sales candidate profile
- Writing an effective job posting
- Using pre-employment assessments
- Dissecting a sales resume
- Interview skills (phone and in-person)
- Creating a 90-day on-boarding plan
SUSTAINABLE SUCCESS IN SALES = ACCOUNTABILITY
Create a Culture of Accountability for Your Team
Accountability The Sandler Way, written by author and Sandler trainer Hamish Knox, shares how sales managers can create an accountability-driven work culture for their teams and themselves… by investing just 20 minutes a week in Sandler sales and management principles.
Accountability can be a way of life for your sales team, creating clarity for yourself and your team around goals (yours and theirs), the path to achieve those goals (yours and theirs) and the consequences triggered by failing to stick to the path. And it's easier than you think to accomplish.
Find out more about this book